Friday, February 10, 2012

The Duck Face


It feels like I'm learning about a new meme every other week. I just discovered this new one in class. My classmates were making everyone do the duckface because they were ''shooting ducks''. Now that I think about it that sounds pretty fun.

 For those of you who aren't aware of this meme it's when people do this:


So they can look like this:
Not going to happen.
But they really look like this:
To be fair they aren't doing them much justice.
And most of the time it's done by people like this:
Other slightly known internet meme.
In fact there's even a site dedicated to stopping the Annoying Facebook Girls who do this.
  http://antiduckface.com/    
( I support it ^_^)
The description on the right sums it up perfectly. Hehe.

 I am one of those people who find the duck face disturbing. And you people look like sluts while doing it. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment